Wharf Landing Condominiums and Marina are an extraordinary development opportunity for a builder | developer.
This unique property is situated along the northwestern shores of the Albemarle Sound at the mouth of the Chowan River, Salmon Creek, and Albemarle Sound. It is adjacent to the northeast side of the U.S. 17 / Chowan River Bridge. The 38 +/- acres site is accessible off U.S. 17 exit 224, West Queen Street, and Wharf Landing Road.
Conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown Edenton, the property features underground utilities provided by the Town of Edenton (electric and sewer) and Chowan County (water).
The Property being offered is Phase II, made up of 3 contiguous land parcels:
- Pin #688400568142 (23.80 acres)
- Pin #688400554984 (7.69 acres)
- Pin #688400558172 (6.56 acres)
- Completed – 7 constructed condominium buildings, 6 condominium units per building w/ all 42 units sold.
- Contains 16 finished boat slips with shore power (12 are sold and 4 are available).
- Phase I has its own HOA.
- Potential for an additional 132 units (subject to permit renewal / approval).
- One condo pad was previously approved for Hotel/Inn/Restaurant (subject to permit renewal / approval). Edenton/Chowan Planning Board has approved water & sewer requirements for Phase 2.
- Phase II can potentially have another 134 boat slips to complete the maximum of 150 in the Declarant’s Rights.
- 92 slips are permitted, 16 are built, 12 are sold, leaving 76 not built yet. 74 additional slips could potentially be built, but are not yet permitted.
For more information about our exclusive property, please contact:
Albemarle Sound Property Advisors
Located approximately 1-1/2 hours from Norfolk, VA, 1-1/2 hours from the Outer Banks, 4 hours from Washington, DC, 3 hours from Richmond, and 2 hours from Raleigh, NC.